Balian & Sons Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturers defects in material or workmanship on new jewelry purchases but it does not cover neglect or abuse (See * below). The periodic inspection of your jewelry purchase is the best way to safeguard against potential problems. We gladly provide free inspections of all your jewelry. Regular upkeep of your jewelry is required to maintain your warranty. This includes paying for any normal repairs required due to wear, damage, or abuse. To have your jewelry cleaned and inspected, free of charge, simply stop by our showroom during normal business hours Monday-Friday or by appointment on Saturday. If mailing (you only pay for the shipping charges both ways) please box up your jewelry item(s) wrapping each piece securely and send it to us via UPS or Postal Service registered and insured mail with instructions to:
Balian & Sons, Inc.
607 South Hill Street, Suite 340
Los Angeles, CA 90014
NOTE: Please be careful not to write fine jewelry or other luxury-related words anywhere on any package mailed, as this invites theft of your package. Be sure to also include both your daytime and evening telephone numbers and any pertinent contact information.
Warranty Exceptions & Exclusion:
Our Warranty does NOT cover the following items:
1. Any damage to your jewelry purchase due to negligence or abuse. (For Example: If a stone is lost due to bent, damaged, or worn out prongs, Balian and Sons, Inc. is not responsible for the replacement of the stone or the re-tipping of the prongs. The jewelry was neglected and abused and the warranty becomes void.)
2. If another jeweler performs any repair work on an item purchased from Balian & Sons, Inc., we will not be held responsible for any loss or defect and the warranty becomes null and void.
3. The loss of a center stone, such as a diamond is not covered under Our Warranty. Center stone loss may be covered under your Home Owners Insurance policy. Please note that a separate insurance rider may be required to fully cover all of your fine jewelry pieces. Please contact your insurance company for more information regarding your insurance policy limits and requirements. There are several insurance companies that specialize in protecting your jewelry assets. Balian & Sons, Inc. recommends Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company. Click HERE to visit Jewelers Mutual Insurance.
* Our Warranty excludes the center stone. Please see number 3 above for more information.
* Due to the fluctuation of precious metals and diamond markets, merchandise prices and styles that appear on the baliandesigns.com website are subject to change without notice. Typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction. All diamond weights are approximate. Jewelry may be enlarged to show fine detail. We reserve the right to limit quantities or opt out of sales transactions.